Greater flexibility via self managed SMSFs
More and more Australians are taking control of their retirement savings with self managed superannuation funds.
EON Financial Group will help you gain independence with this attractive investor option.
SMSFs take the decision-making out of a third party’s hands and put you in the driver’s seat.
Is an SMSF right for me?
SMSFs bring greater freedom of choice for members to customise their investments.
Funds are managed by the individual and up to 4 members, an effective way to consolidate assets.
EON Financial Group can assess whether an SMSF is the right vehicle for your retirement goals.
SMSF strategy workbook special offer
Achieve your superannuation goals with the EON Financial Group Investment Strategy workbook.
This valuable resource provides a solid foundation for trustees, including 90 day action steps.
Free to EON Financial Group clients or purchase a copy here.
Book your free SMSF consultation with Mark Wenzel on 0410 627 277 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EON Financial Group Services
- Direct investment advice (Australian Shares, Property, Exchange Traded Funds, Managed Funds, Term Deposits, Fixed Interest)
- Personal wealth protection advice (Insurances including income, life, long- and short-term injury and illness)
- Advise business partners on buy/sell arrangements
- Access to your information 24/7 with real time information for better investment decisions
- Contribution and pension management
- SMSF administration, establishment, transfers, audits, estate and succession planning
- Correction of current administrator mistakes
- Tax returns
- Trust Deeds kept up-to-date
- Trustee obligation systems
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Property (Business Real Property)
- Direct Shares
- Loans from related parties