EON speak to David Erdonmez from fixed income manager PIMCO about fixed interest and the impact of rising interest rates on fixed income portfolio’s.
- the characteristics of fixed income
- how rising interest rates are likely to impact
- why should maintain exposure to fixed income in your SMSF
- the current outlook for fixed income
- the differences between Hybrids and bonds
- the difference between Term Deposits and bonds
- Global opportunities to generate higher income from fixed interest
This is a great episode for all trustees who
- don’t really understand why fixed interest is an essential component of a diversified portfolio.
- have large exposures to hybrids, cash and term deposits in their portfolios.
- Who are looking for stable income in your fund
- Who are confused about the noise around fixed interest in the media
Compound your wisdom!